The time an experienced arbitrator should spend on your case, is pure thinking, not paperwork. This saves costs. Hence e-Court.
The arbitrators on e-Court are (retired) Lawyers, Barristers, Solicitors, Attorneys or Judges. They all are 'bench" experienced, knowledgeable and impartial:
- they possess the same academic credentials like judges on traditional public courts
- their relevant work experience is more than ten years
- they all specialized in civil law.
e-Court is currently looking for many additional arbitrators with all kinds of specialization for all Canadian provinces. Are you perhaps such professional and wish an appointment on e-Court ? If yes, please register and send us at the same time your email via firstname.lastname@example.org with the following enclosures:
- a motivated letter of application together with your resume
- proof of canadian citizenship with current statement of good standing
- three references, preferably from previous work environments
Note selection procedures for arbitrators. Under certain 'restricted' circumstances, applications from magistrates are accepted.
Copyright 2010|Privacy|Mobile |Facebook |Linkedin |Twitter
| Blog |YouTube
Available UK, CAN, USA, IN, AU soon in NL, BE, HK, IM, RU, CN, JP, NZ, IE, IT, DE, FR, CH, ES, GR, AT, SE, SG
( also via: ADRpartners and eCourt.pro and e-Court.ca and eCourt.ca and InternetCourt.ca
Internet-Court.ca and iCourt.ca and i-Court.ca and e-justice.ca and agricourt.ca )